WooCommerce Royal Mail Plugin Version 2.5.10, Released on 22nd May, 2018
WooCommerce Royal Mail Plugin: What You Get
If you are doing business primarily in the UK, the Royal Mail shipping options are a must. The problem? Royal Mail does not offer an independent API.
WooCommerce Royal Mail Plugin solves that problem. Now your customers can see Royal Mail prices and select Royal Mail services from within your WooCommerce store. WooCommerce Royal Mail Plugin lets you offer two packing methods: Per Item or Box Packing for volume-based discounts.
Customers can request quotes for Royal Mail from their ‘Cart’ (via the shipping calculator) or from the ‘Checkout Page’ (via shipping and billing forms)
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail Signed For® 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail Signed For® 2nd Class
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 9am®
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm®
International Shipping Options
- Royal Mail International Standard
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed
- Royal Mail International Tracked
- Royal Mail International Signed
- Royal Mail International Economy
Need more details about the WooCommerce Royal Mail Plugin? Here’s the official plugin page.