WooCommerce Subscriptions Version 3.1.1, Released on 12th May, 2021
WooCommerce Subscriptions: What You Get
WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin lets your website offer products with recurring payments. Charge by the year, month, week or day. Also includes Subscription Downloads, lets you assign downloads from any other product in your catalog to one or more subscriptions.
Use this plugin with virtual products and downloads or with physical products or services.
Combine with the Groups for WooCommerce plugin to sell access to content! (Example: Your site is a trade association and sells access to industry research reports for ‘members’ via a subscription.)
Customers can see details about any subscriptions they have purchased under “My Account” including: those purchased, subscription status, next payment date and end date. Customers can use action buttons from this page to:
- Change their address
- Change their method of payment
- Suspend or Cancel their active subscription
- Renew a subscription
- ‘Upgrade’ or ‘Downgrade’ to a different subscription
Payment Integration Options Include:
Supports both manual and automatic payments.
- Easy Cancellations: Payments cancelled through PayPal automatically cancelled in WooCommerce
- Ability to charge Sign-Up Fees
- Define subscription lengths